SMALL GROUP BIBLE STUDIES
At Christ's Church, we believe that the discipleship of believers, young and old, plays an important role in each person's spiritual life, regardless of how long he or she has been a follower of our Lord Jesus. the goal of our Small Group Bible Studies, which meet each Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. is to draw believers into a relationship with Jesus, and disciple them through:
- Clear, simple teaching of the truths in God's Word
- Fun Fellowship with other believers both inside and outside the classroom
- Teachers with a vision to see each person grow in his or her relationship with Christ
- Classes that demonstrate that God's Word is relevant and applies to people today
We offer classes for all ages, including several options for adults. Class offerings change each semester, so please email for more information about our Small Group Bible Studies.
Young Adult Class – Education Center Commons, Left Side
Teacher: Melody and Bryan Jacobs
Adult Study Class: "Praying with God's Heart"
– Main Auditorium –Teachers: Jones / Sauer / Lestarjette
Adult Study: Education Center Commons, Right Side
Teacher Kaz Hamidian
Unit 1: Good Lessons from Bad Examples
Unit 2: Good Lessons from Good Examples
Adult Women's Class – Conference Room–
Teacher: Gayla Shaffer
Daniel by Beth Moore - The prophet Daniel faced unbelievable pressures—to compromise his faith, to live in a hostile culture, and to confront temptations and threats. Today, believers face many of the same trials. This study examines how believers can develop integrity in our modern-day Babylon, and then explores prophecies from the time of Daniel through the second coming of Christ.
Youth (6-12th Grade) - in the South Room
Classes for children also available.